One Person Company Registration in India
The Concept of OPC or One Person Company is new in India. This concept of ‘One Person Company’ (OPC) has been introduced by the Companies Act, 2013.
One Person Company is defined in Sub- Section 62 of Section 2 of The Companies Act, 2013, which reads as follows:
‘One Person Company means a company which has only one member’
Minimum Requirement to form One Person Company
Minimum one Director
Minimum one Shareholder
Director and shareholder can be the same person
We at Shubham Anand & Co, provide end to end business formation services. We have dedicated expert team member to provide company registration/business formation services.
We provide easy and fastest way for One Person Company Registration in India.
Our services include:
1. Name Suggestions for your OPC
2. Applying & Obtaining Name approval from ROC (Registrar of Companies)
3. DSC / Digital Signature of the Director
4. Applying & Obtaining DIN (Director Identification Number) for Director
5. Drafting of MOA (Memorandum of Association)
6. Drafting of AOA (Article of Association)
8. Application Preparation for Incorporation
9. Application Filing for Incorporation of OPC with requisites attachments on MCA portal
10. Payment of Government fees to MCA
11. Obtaining Registration Certificate
12. Applying and obtaining PAN of OPC
13. Application for TAN of OPC
14. Post Incorporation Support