Section 8 Company Registration in India
A Section 8 company is a company which is registered as a non-profit organization (NPO).
Non-profit organization or company refers to a Company which has its object of the promotion of commerce, art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment, intends to apply its profits, if any, or other income in promoting its objects.
We provide easy and fastest way for Section 8 Company Registration in India.
Our services include:
1. Name Suggestions for your Company
2. Applying & Obtaining DIN (Director Identification Number) for Directors
3. DSC / Digital Signature of the Directors
4. Applying & Obtaining Name approval (INC-1) from RoC (Registrar of Companies)
5. Drafting of MOA (Memorandum of Association)
6. Drafting of AOA (Article of Association)
7. Application Preparation for Incorporation
8. Incorporation of Company (eSPIC-32) with requisites attachments on MCA portal
9. Payment of Government fees to MCA
10. Obtaining Registration Certificate
11. PAN of the Company
12. TAN of the Company